I am the Visionary Music Industry Coach you are looking for.
Nancy Lipman AKA Wingwoman.
From the ripe age of 7 years old, I began a lifelong romance with the music industry, musicians, managers, artists, dancers and anything entertainment. Passionate about human behaviour and life coaching I have dedicated my career to helping people master and transform their life and careers in the music industry.
The Music Industry is fast paced, very competitive and extremely demanding. It jumps from one single hit to another. The trend keeps on changing and keeping up is paramount for successful artists and their teams. Artists may have a difficult time to keep themselves mentally healthy as this type of environment is taxing and finding people to trust feels impossible. The frequent travelling, sleep deprivation, loads of late nights, being constantly exposed to criticism and seriously high pressure of the industry, self care is critical.
As a Music Industry Master Coach and mentor, I understand all of these demands and I am here to help you focus, stay grounded, healthy and ready to play at peak performance. I have created a group of experts in wellness that will also guide and help you along your industry journey. We work with Artists, Managers and crew.
What is a Music Industry Coach?
A Music Industry Master Coach is someone you want on your team, they support you emotionally and physically and are available during peak times of your career and performance. A master coach will help you handle high-level stress backstage; helps you deal with emotional or difficult situations, gaining next level confidence and eliminating self-doubt before and after performing on stage.
As a Music Industry Master Coach, I guarantee we will take your career to the next level and you will be able to stay at the top of your game – not just for 1 or 2 years, for a very long time.
How Nancy Wingwoman can help you as a Music Industry Coach
My focus is your mental health, wellbeing and career goals. We will delve into where you are in your music career and get into the nitty gritty stuff, get our hands dirty. We’ll create career goals together and transform any area of your life that’s holding you back from being the Superstar you were born to be. Working with managers, artists and crew we take a 360-degree approach so the entire team is looked after and nurtured during tours and in daily life.
While you work with me you will:
- Break through barriers and become the most powerful version of yourself
- Feel empowered and clear for the next stages of your career
- Stay inspired, motivated and overcome hurdles to keep you creative
- Be super prepared to deal with difficult people, situations and environments
I am here to help you, as a Music Industry Master Coach, to express yourself to the fullest of your potential. I have 20 years experience as a personal development and business guru under my belt. You deserve the Wingwoman treatment and I’ll make sure your experience with me, as your coach is the best investment you make.
Why you need Nancy as your Music Industry Coach?
- You will have someone to trust completely throughout your career
- You will have weekly online meetings to set up your weekly career goals and focus
- Monthly face to face strategy sessions with yourself and your manager for ultimate results
- Available 24/7 especially when you’re travelling for your music performance tours
- Encourage you to grow, I will be your emotional support and I’ll look after your mental wellbeing, everything from ultimate sleep and overall well being
- I love CRAZY ideas and bringing them to life!
- Stay focused and on track with your daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Feel supported, guided and safe in an overwhelming industry
- Eliminate stress and anxiety by following a mental health and mindfulness routine
- Feel connected and in optimum health while you are touring the world
Interested in working with me? Here’s what you need to do?
Step 1: Book a FREE 20 minute consultation
Step 2: I’ll schedule an online meeting or a phone call with you and let’s get to know each other, see if we can work together
Step 3: Once you’re happy to work with me, I’ll send you details on how to get started
Do you have questions? Send me an email
Let’s get your show on the road.